I started to make a Rose Tyler to accompany Doctor Who number ten but then I though I would be a better companion (sad but true). Then I decided to make Kim and Ben dolls.

My boyfriend is overseas and I thought he would think these were funny (he did) so my secret project is revealed.

I finally got the hair/wig right on the Kim doll. For some reason the pattern didn’t really make sense too me before then it suddenly clicked.

I decided not to use stem stitch over the wig for hair strands but attach hair like tassels (time consuming) but I like the look better. Next time I will try Nys’s technique of using a sewing machine.